- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
US: Azerbaijan hasn't let Israel to use its airfields2012-04-04 14:01
The U.S. State Department refutes the information that Israel has got the right to use a number of military airfields in Azerbaijan in a possible military conflict with Iran.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the Rosbalt, the U.S. State Department refutes the information that Israel has got the right to use a number of military airfields in Azerbaijan in a possible military conflict with Iran.
The head of press service of the U.S. Department of State Victoria Nuland, commenting information on this subject at a regular briefing for journalists, stated it was not true. "I do not have any information to indicate that the messages on this subject have any factual basis", the official representative of the U.S. Department of State said.
Recall, previously, the U.S. and other Western countries suspect Iran of developing nuclear weapons under the guise of peaceful nuclear energy program. Tehran denies the charges, saying its nuclear program is aimed at meeting the country's electricity needs. At present, the Security Council has imposed four sanctions resolutions against Iran. In addition, a number of countries and organizations have adopted resolutions demanding Iran to provide full transparency of its nuclear program and prove its exclusively peaceful aim.