- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Iran will respond in case of attack of the U.S.2012-04-04 17:09
Iranian authorities stated they will be able to strike back in case of the U.S. attack on its territory.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the RIA Novosti, Iranian authorities stated they will be able to strike back in case of the U.S. attack on its territory. This was announced by the representative of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Massoud Dzhazaeri.
"In the event of any attack on us, we'll strike back. In this case, we won't act only on the borders of the Middle East and Persian Gulf; no place in the U.S. will be safe from our attacks", Massoud Dzhazaeri said.
At the same time, he said that Iran would not deliver military strikes against any country first.
Recall, the U.S. and other Western countries suspect Iran of developing nuclear weapons under the guise of peaceful nuclear energy program. Tehran denies the charges, saying its nuclear program is aimed at meeting the country's electricity needs. At present, four sanctions resolutions of the Security Council are acting against Iran. In addition, a number of countries and organizations have adopted various resolutions calling on Iran to provide full transparency of its nuclear program and prove that it is peaceful program.