- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia has quarreled with German diplomat2012-04-05 14:42
Georgia decided to sever official contacts with well-known German diplomat Dieter Boden, who previously headed the country's OSCE and UN missions.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Nino Kalandadze, Georgia decided to sever official contacts with well-known German diplomat Dieter Boden, who previously headed the country's OSCE and UN missions.
Dieter Boden continues to visit Tbilisi as an expert from the various European funds. He also visits Abkhazia, since he is closely engaged in its problems, offering options of cooperation of the parties.
"Dieter Boden has publicly criticized the Georgian side's initiative to resolve the conflict, agreed by the international partners; he has often spoken of Georgia's mistakes, comparing it with the "Third Reich" and called on Georgia to "apologize" ... This position is absolutely unacceptable for the Georgian side", Armenia Today led her words.
According to the Foreign Ministry, the Georgian government does not prohibit Dieter Boden to travel to the country on a private visit, but not as a member of the official delegations.