- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Armenian FM: Azerbaijan impedes the solution of the Karabakh conflict2012-04-05 16:51
According to the Armenian Foreign Minister Edward Nalbandian, Azerbaijan impedes the solution of the Karabakh conflict.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At a joint press conference with his Lithuanian counterpart Audrioniusom Azubalis in Yerevan, .the Armenian Foreign Minister Edward Nalbandian, Azerbaijan impedes the solution of the Karabakh conflict, the IA Regnum reported.
Commenting Azerbaijan's calls to withdraw Armenian troops from Nagorno-Karabakh, the Minister referred to last year's statement of the U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton who stated that all principles and elements, developed and submitted to the parties as a basis for settlement, are a single package.
In addition, as reported by the NewsSPB.ru, Armenian Foreign Minister Edward Nalbandian accused Azerbaijan of discrediting the UN Security Council. The minister said that Baku's actions cause only negative reaction from the international community, and "are made only to throw dust into the eyes of its own people".
Nalbandian recalled that the Commission against Racism of the Council of Europe noted that Azerbaijan had problems in this area. He also pointed to the negative assessment of European organizations in relation to the media freedom and the situation of human rights protection in Azerbaijan.