- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
CSTO stands for peaceful resolution of the situation with Iran2012-04-06 16:34
According to the CSTO Secretary General Nikolay Bordyuzha, international community must exclude the possibility of using force to resolve problems with Iran.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In an interview to the RIA Novosti, held after the meeting of the Ministerial Council, the CSTO Secretary General Nikolay Bordyuzha stated the international community must exclude the possibility of using force to resolve problems with Iran.
"The international community should exclude every possibility of using force to resolve problems with Iran, just to exclude such possibility. Because it can cause the tectonic shifts in general, in the global security of the world, and to put not a region but the whole world on the verge of destabilization", the edition led Bordyuzha's words.
Recall, the U.S. and other Western countries accuse Iran of developing nuclear weapons under the guise of peaceful nuclear program and threaten military intervention. Tehran denies the charges, saying its nuclear program is aimed at meeting the country's electricity needs. The four sanctions resolutions of the Security Council toward Iran have been imposed. In addition, a number of countries and organizations have adopted various resolutions calling on Iran to provide full transparency of its nuclear program and prove that it has exclusively peaceful purposes.