- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Alla Dzhioeva decided to create new party2012-04-09 19:16
A meeting of the organizing committee for creation of a political party "Iriston - Freedom Square" was held today in headquarters of Alla Dzhioeva in Tskhinval.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the Echo of the Caucasus, ex-presidential candidate Alla Dzhioeva has decided to create new party "Iriston - Freedom Square".
It was decided to submit an application for party registration to the Ministry of Justice of the breakaway republic of South Ossetia as early as next week, the Echo of the Caucasus' correspondent reported.
Among the objectives of the party - to save the Ossetian people, culture, religion, language, to build the society for social justice, freedom and equality. The party stands for true democracy and puts its strategic objective the implementation of the electoral program of Alla Dzhioeva, the edition reported.
"We have called the organizing committee in the day of silence. We are going to continue the course we've started once. Of course, we will prepare for parliamentary elections, but now believe it necessary to change the electoral system", Dzhioeva said.