- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Iran reduces oil supplies to a number of European countries2012-04-10 15:36
Tehran intends to cut oil exports to several countries in Europe in the coming days, the Iranian Oil Minister Kassem Rostam said.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the RIA Novosti, the Iranian Oil Minister Kassem Rostam said stated that Tehran intended to reduce oil exports to several countries in Europe in the coming days. He didn't specify what exactly countries he meant.
Earlier, Iran announced the termination of oil supplies in the UK, France and Greece, and threatened to reduce exports to Portugal, Spain, Italy, Germany and Holland.
"Our enemies want to impose sanctions against Iranian oil. They want to deprive us of foreign exchange earnings. But now we have such number of foreign exchange reserves, that the management of this country would not suffer even if we do not sell a single barrel of oil within 3 years, and all the conspiracies of our enemies will be spoiled", the Iranian president said, according to the ITAR-TASS.