- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetia is ready to suppress any military provocation2012-04-11 14:13
Defense Ministry of South Ossetia has stated the country is ready to respond any military provocation in its air space.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As the Defense Minister of South Ossetia Valeriy Yakhnovets told the RIA Novosti, violations of the airspace of South Ossetia by Georgian aircraft will be regarded as a provocation, the military threat from the adjacent side will be severely suppressed.
Recall, Georgia has conducted the test of its first unmanned flying vehicle. The test was recognized successful.
The test of the UAV was also attended by the president Mikhel Saakashvili. "Eighteen months later, these drones will be brought to such a level that would not yield to foreign analogues. This year they will be represented at the parade, and the next year they will be five times bigger and better".
Defense Minister of South Ossetia also stressed that if Georgian UAVs, or any other aircraft, would try to invade the country's air space, the violator would be brought down.