- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Another Georgian party joins Ivanishvili's coalition2012-04-11 18:47
Georgian opposition party "Industry will Save Georgia" has joined the political coalition of the businessman Bidzina Ivanishvili "Georgian Dream".gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the NewsGeorgia, the leader of the opposition party "Industry will Save Georgia" Gogi Topadze stated today his party has joined the political coalition "Georgian Dream".
"We have held consultations for some time. There were some details to be clarified. We have agreed on many issues, and the entire party has officially joined the coalition "Georgian Dream". I respect Bidzina Ivanishvili. I believe our cooperation will be very effective", Topadze said.
Presentation of the political coalition "Georgian Dream" was held in Tbilisi on February 21. The opposition consolidation includes the Republican Party, the National Forum, the party of former Georgian ambassador to the UN Irakli Alasania "Our Georgia - Free Democrats", as well as leaders of the Conservative Party and the People's Party - Zviad Dzidziguri and Davitashvili.