- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Islamists threaten to attack the Eurovision2012-04-12 13:25
Radical Islamists have threatened to organize an attack against participants of the song contest Eurovision in Baku. "Eurovision Song Contest - this is a nightmare for all Muslims. And let the forces of Satan, perverts and homosexuals not think that they can just come to the land on which the blood of the righteous Muslims was shed and behave as they wish. They will be attacked for sure", the author, who identified himself as Muslim, wrote in an article he published on the website Ummanews.ru.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to him, nor Mossad, MI-6, CIA, Ministry of National Security of Azerbaijan and other organizations cannot protect them from punishment".
"The past operation (attempt terrorist attacks), which became known around the world - this was a promotional video features of the brave Muslims of Azerbaijan", the author said, adding that Muslims do not miss "the chance to deal with the targets worth liquidation", the Interfax reported.
The Islamists also took responsibility for the attempted bombings in Ganja and other cities of Azerbaijan.