- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Iran has banned the import of 100 European companies2012-04-12 17:29
Iran has refused to import European goods in response to sanctions by the European Union. This was stated by the authorities of the Islamic Republic.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the Lenta.ru, Tehran has banned the import of products of 100 European companies, said the deputy head of Iran's Trade Support Organization Sasan Hadei. According to the official, in the first place, the sanctions will affect the luxury that can be produced in Iran.
This is not the first Iran's measure in response to sanctions by the European Union. On Tuesday, Tehran oil supplies to Greece, Spain, Germany and Italy. Previously, Iran stopped oil supplies to France and Britain.
"They want to impose sanctions on our oil, but we want to tell them that we have enough funds for calm life, even without oil exports during two or three years", Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad stated.