- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The US have changed its attitude toward Saakashvili2012-04-13 14:55
According to the former Georgian Foreign Minister Tedo Japaridze, who also previously served as ambassador to the United States and the Secretary of the NSC, the U.S. have refused to unconditional support to Georgian president Mikheil Saakashvili.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the VZGLIAD, the former Georgian Foreign Minister Tedo Japaridze stated the main reason that the U.S. have changed its attitude toward Saakashvili was "the appearance of the alternative - (opposition billionaire) Bidzina Ivanishvili - on the political stage of Georgia".
Japaridze added that, according to his information, currently, 27 lobby companies, hired with the money of the budget of Georgia and American aid, are championing Saakashvili's interests are in the U.S. and Europe. At the same time, he said, "Georgia is not in the priorities of the United States, Washington is considering it only in the context of Russia", the edition reported.
"We need a direct conversation with Russia, but at the same time we have our guideline, we won't turn back off from the path of European and NATO integration", Tedo Japaridze said.