- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Barack Obama threatens Iran with new sanctions2012-04-16 15:26
The U.S. President Barack Obama does not rule out the possibility of introducing new sanctions against Iran.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the ITAR-TASS, if there is no progress in the negotiations on the Iranian nuclear program in the coming months, the U.S. may impose new sanctions against the country.
Barack Obama has warned that they "will not allow a tightening of the negotiations" and Tehran should "hurry up" if it hopes for a diplomatic solution on its nuclear program, the edition reported.
The U.S. has repeatedly made it clear that they were ready to solve the Iranian problem any way. The U.S. and other Western countries accuse Tehran of developing nuclear weapons under the guise of peaceful nuclear energy program. With regard to the Islamic Republic introduced a number of sanctions.