- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Abkhazian Foreign Minister arrives to Moscow2012-04-16 18:23
During his official visit to Moscow on April 16-18, Abkhaz Foreign Minister Vyacheslav Chirikba intends to discuss cooperation in the framework of the Geneva discussions on security and stability in the Caucasus.gt-en-newsitem-inside
On Tuesday, the head of the Abkhazian Foreign Ministry will hold talks with his Russian counterpart Sergey Lavrov, RIA Novosti reported.
It is expected that during the negotiations, Lavrov and Chirikba are going to discuss the issues of interaction within the framework of the Geneva discussions on security and stability in the Caucasus, where Abkhazia is involved along with Russia, South Ossetia, Georgia, and USA, and under the collective co-chairmanship of the UN, OSCE and EU.
At the upcoming meeting, the ministers will also discuss development of relations between the two countries, improving the "full-scale inter-state cooperation", as well as foreign policy cooperation.
Recall, Russia recognized independence of Abkhazia and South Ossetia in 2008, after Georgia's attack on South Ossetia and its capital Tskhinval.