- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia: Russian tourists coming in Georgia are threat to Russian authorities2012-04-17 16:56
Georgian Foreign Ministry believes that every Russian tourist coming in Georgia is a threat to current Russian Government.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the IA Regnum, commenting the statement by the Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, Georgian Deputy Foreign Minister Nino Kalandadze stated that Russian tourists coming in Georgia are threat to Russian authorities.
Kalandadze explained that coming to Georgia, Russian citizens actually see the situation in the country, and understands that it does not correspond to the picture, which Russian disinformation and propaganda depicts, the edition reported.
Recall, previously today, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov stated it is not safe for Russians to visit Georgia. He stated this after the talks with the Abkhazian Foreign Minister Vyacheslav Chirikba.