- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia is still a military threat – Kokoyty2009-02-13 15:05
Georgia is still a military threat, provocations and firings continue, military fortifications are being constructed near the South Ossetian border, claimed Eduard Kokoyty, the leader of South Ossetia at yesterday's meeting with foreign journalists - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Good-neighbourly relations will be established only when Georgian authority change, Kokoyty stated and added that in the same period the admission regime will be simplified.
According to Kokoyty, at the present moment a group of subversives for conduction of provocations and subversions in South Ossetia is being prepared in Georgia.