- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
"Georgian Dream" goes to the U.S.2012-04-18 17:01
Representative of the political coalition of billionaire Bidzina Ivanishvili "Georgian Dream", one of the leaders of the Republican Party Tina Khidasheli, went on a business trip in the U.S., where she will meet with congressmen and senators.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the NewsGeorgia, "during the week Khidasheli will hold meetings both in Washington and in New York. At the White House, the Senate and the U.S. State Department, she will speak about the political situation in Georgia during the election period".
During the visit, leader of the Georgian Republicans will also meet with representatives of leading media of the United States.
"Our goal is simple: we want to show Washington real situation in Georgia, which has many problems and which needs the help of its partners in this crucial moment for the country", Khidasheli said.
It should be recalled that on the eve, the issue of reforms in Georgia has already been discussed in Washington. Discussions were held during the next round of talks of the working group on issues of democracy within the framework of the Charter of the strategic partnership between the United States and Georgia.