- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Clinton and Vashadze discussed the Russian military exercises "Caucasus-2012"2012-04-19 15:41
In Brussels, the U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia Grigol Vashadze have discussed the Russian military exercises "Caucasus-2012".gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the VZGLIAD, the Russian military exercises "Caucasus-2012" was the main topic of the discussion between the U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia Grigol Vashadze in Brussels.
"These exercises are a threat to the entire region", Grigol Vashadze stated to the Public TV. Tbilisi insists that Russia should guarantee that these exercises will not affect the security of Georgia.
The meeting was held yesterday in Brussels. The parties also discussed issues of mutual interest in politics, economy, as well as the role of Georgia in the NATO mission in Afghanistan.
Recall, earlier the Georgian Ambassador to the U.S. Temur Yakobashvili stated the exact date of the visit of the U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to Georgia will be determined within a few days. Previously, the U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary for European and Eurasian Affairs, Eric Rubin, announced about this visit. According to Yakobashvili, during the visit they will cover all areas of cooperation under the Charter on Strategic Partnership.