- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The new president of South Ossetia has officially assumed the position2012-04-19 17:45
The new president of South Ossetia Leonid Tibilov has officially assumed the position of head of the country.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the IA Regnum, new president of South Ossetia Leonid Tibilov took the oath on the Constitution of South Ossetia during the inauguration ceremony in the Great meeting hall of the Government of South Ossetia.
"I swear in exercising the powers of the President of the Republic of South Ossetia to respect and protect the rights and freedoms of man and citizen, to respect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of South Ossetia, to protect the sovereignty and independence, security and territorial integrity of the Republic of South Ossetia, to faithfully serve the people", Leonid Tibilov said at the inauguration ceremony.
Chairman of the CEC of South Ossetia Pliev Bell handed the Head of State a certificate of the President of South Ossetia and the attributes of state power - a seal with national emblem and the presidential standard.
Recall, Former head of the KGB of the RSO, Leonid Tibilov became the new president of the country, scoring 54.12% of the vote in the second round of presidential elections.