- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia won't be allowed into NATO at the summit in Bucharest2012-04-23 16:21
The issue of Georgia's accession into NATO won't be resolved at the summit in Bucharest, the chairman of the Senate of the Czech Republic Milan Shteh said at a press conference in Tbilisi, the GHN reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The summit in Bucharest was important for Georgia, since there was a certain position on Georgia, that it should become a NATO member, but perhaps it will not happen quickly at a summit in Chicago, that Georgia will join NATO. Although this will be an indicator of the support, according to which Georgia must become a member of NATO", Shteh said.
He stressed that Prague supported Georgia not only at the policy level, but also in the economic sphere. "Czech Republic supports Georgia in the European Union and NATO, but this support should be seen not only on paper. There should be specific actions, either economic development or investment", the Czech senator stated.
He added that members of the Czech delegation will get acquainted with Georgian media for the purpose of investment.