- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia has established diplomatic relations with Guyana2012-04-24 15:48
According to the NewsGeorgia, the Permanent Mission of Georgia to the UN reported that Georgia had established diplomatic and consular relations with the South American republic of Guyana.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The signing ceremony of documents on the establishment of diplomatic relations was held at the Permanent Mission of Georgia to the UN in New York on April 23.
"According to the protocol, Georgia will develop bilateral political, economic, humanitarian and cultural relations with Guyana in accordance with the fundamental norms of international law, which is expressed in the observance of the principles of territorial integrity, inviolability of borders, non-interference in the internal affairs of each other and sovereign equality", said in a statement, the edition reported.
In accordance with established practice, the parties have notified the UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon on establishment of diplomatic relations between the two countries in a joint letter.