- Air Force Certifies SpaceX To Launch Military Satellites 2015-05-27 12:50
- ISIS burn woman alive for refusing to take part in ‘extreme sex act’ 2015-05-26 23:35
- Abuse Survivor Speaks Out: “Cops Stood Guard as I was Raped by Politicians as a Child” 2015-05-26 22:16
- Expenses and sex scandal deleted from MPs’ Wikipedia pages by computers inside Parliament 2015-05-26 21:24
- Homicide probe to be launched into B.B. King's death: officials 2015-05-26 21:13
- NSA Trying to Track Your Smartphone Finger Strokes 2015-05-26 21:09
- Warren Buffett: Stop Blaming The Rich For Income Inequality 2015-05-26 12:42
Georgia has established diplomatic relations with Guyana2012-04-24 15:48
According to the NewsGeorgia, the Permanent Mission of Georgia to the UN reported that Georgia had established diplomatic and consular relations with the South American republic of Guyana.
The signing ceremony of documents on the establishment of diplomatic relations was held at the Permanent Mission of Georgia to the UN in New York on April 23.
"According to the protocol, Georgia will develop bilateral political, economic, humanitarian and cultural relations with Guyana in accordance with the fundamental norms of international law, which is expressed in the observance of the principles of territorial integrity, inviolability of borders, non-interference in the internal affairs of each other and sovereign equality", said in a statement, the edition reported.
In accordance with established practice, the parties have notified the UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon on establishment of diplomatic relations between the two countries in a joint letter.