- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
"Georgian Dream" will recheck voter lists2012-04-25 16:06
As reported by the GHN, according to the chairman of the "Georgian Dream" Manana Kobakhidze, party members intended to personally recheck voter lists.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"This lack of confidence is due to the political process prior to creation of the commission and so on. We trust the research carried out by public organizations with our maximum participation", Kobakhidze explained.
Recall, at a meeting with representatives of the European parliament in Tbilisi, Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili said that he welcomed the public opinion polls, which in his opinion, provide transparency of the elections.
"We are ready to do everything to make elections as transparent as possible, and to contribute to the development of democracy. However, some forces are trying to hamper us. And we all know that our neighbor has planned large-scale military exercises near our border a month before the elections", Saakashvili said.