- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
OSCE Economic Forum will be held in May in Batumi2012-04-25 17:35
As reported by the Trend, OSCE Economic Forum will be held in May in Batumi. This date was approved during the Parliamentary Assembly of OSCE Office in Copenhagen.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the head of the Georgian delegation, Vice Speaker of Parliament Giga Tsereteli, the number of participants of the forum will exceed 250 people. Parliamentary delegations of about 40 countries, as well as the president of the Parliamentary Assembly, OSCE Secretary General and a group of ambassadors of the organization, will arrive in Batumi.
Previously, Tsereteli stated that Georgia was selected because the country "has been carrying out the dynamic of reform" in recent years, the edition reported.
The main topic of the OSCE Economic Forum will be promotion of economic cooperation and stability in the OSCE region. In addition, investment environment, the fight against corruption, transport infrastructure, energy security, tourism and others issues will be discussed at the meeting.