- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi: Moscow is trying to derail the negotiation process on conflicts2012-04-26 15:40
Georgian Foreign Minister accused Moscow of trying to disrupt the meetings within the mechanism for the prevention of incidents in the conflict zone in Abkhazia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by the Rosbalt, Georgian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergi Kapanadze accused Moscow of trying to disrupt the meetings within the mechanism for the prevention of incidents in the conflict zone in Abkhazia, and thus creating obstacles to the Geneva talks. Kapanadze made this statement after the meeting with representatives of the diplomatic corps.
"Moscow calls into question the conduct of meetings within the mechanism for the prevention of incidents", Kapanadze commented on the fact of disruption of the meeting within the mechanism, which was to be held in the Gali district of Abkhazia on April 24, as well as the statement of Abkhaz Foreign Ministry which had expressed its distrust to the EU observers and had declared the head of the EUMM in Georgia "undesirable person", the edition reported.
"We are confident that this decision of Sukhum comes from Moscow. And if the Geneva talks is jeopardized, then Moscow is responsible for this", Sergi Kapanadze said.