- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Albania supported Georgia's aspiration to join NATO2012-04-26 16:23
As reported by the NewsGeorgia, Albania has supported Georgia's aspiration to join NATO. This was stated by the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Albania Hadzhinasto Edmond (Edmond Haxhinasto) after the meeting with his Georgian counterpart Grigol Vashadze at a press conference in Tirana.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"This is the first visit of Georgian Foreign Minister to Albania, which is to boost political and economic relations between Georgia and Albania", Hadzhinasto, whose performance was broadcast live in the Georgian TV "Rustavi 2", said.
He also noted that Albania, as a NATO member, supported Georgia's integration into the alliance.
In turn, Vashadze said that good political relations between the two countries should move to closer economic relations.
"The Albanian colleagues have shown great interest in the Georgian agricultural products, in particular, they are interested in wine and mineral water. We have agreed to establish an intergovernmental commission to work on joint plans", Vashadze said.