- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Iran will allocate $ 80 million to strengthen borders2012-04-26 16:59
According to the commander of the Iranian law enforcement forces, General Ismail Ahmadi Muqaddam, Iran will allocate more than 81 million dollars to strengthen the border, Trend reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Muqaddam noted that the borders of the state were protected reliably, and in case of danger, they would give a fitting rebuff to the enemies of the country. He added that further strengthening of the border will prevent the country from entering of smuggled goods, including fuel and drugs.
Recall, on the eve, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu demanded Iran to fully stop all of its uranium enrichment program.
"They must stop all uranium enrichment programs", Netanyahu said in an interview to the U.S. TV channel CNN. He said that in his opinion, Tehran must stop enriching uranium even up to 3%, though this uranium is used as nuclear fuel for peaceful purposes.