- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Armenian armed forces have fired Azerbaijani positions2012-04-27 16:19
As reported by the Day.az, April 26, Armenian armed forces fired positions of Azerbaijani Army in the village of Gyzylgadzhily of the Gazakh region from positions near the village of Berkaber of the Ijevan region of Armenia form 17:15 to 17:19.gt-en-newsitem-inside
From 10:30 to 10:35, the shelling was coming from positions near the village of Kuropatkino of the Khojavend region; from 19:30 to 19:35 - from positions near the village of Yusifjanly of the Aghdam region; April 27, from 01:00 to 01:30 - from positions near the villages of Garakhanbayli and Horadiz and nameless heights of the Fizuli region, the editioon reported.
The fire was neutralized.
Recall, the conflict between the two South Caucasus countries emerged in 1988 due to Armenia's territorial claims against Azerbaijan. 20 percent of Azerbaijan, including the Nagorno-Karabakh region and 7 surrounding districts, are under the occupation of Armenian armed forces. In May 1994, the parties reached a cease-fire. Currently, peaceful negotiations are being held under the auspices of the OSCE Minsk Group and under co-chairing of Russia, France and the U.S.