- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Armenian Foreign Minister is preparing for the visit to Tehran2012-04-27 17:03
As reported by the Trend, Armenian Foreign Minister Edward Nalbandian will make an official visit to Iran. It is scheduled for April 29-30.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Armenian media reports citing the press service of the Foreign Ministry, as expected, in Iran the minister will hold meetings with the senior leadership of this country.
In the meantime, the next round of negotiations between Iran and the "six" countries, which is scheduled for May 23 in Baghdad, is being prepared. The previous meeting of the parties was held in Istanbul on April 14.
"In the next few weeks, the EU negotiators will work with the Iranians in order to develop the agenda of the upcoming meeting. This is an open meeting", Michael Mann, a representative of the EU Commissioner for Foreign Affairs Catherine Ashton, said.
Earlier this month, Iranian Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi said that Tehran would not accept any preconditions for talks between the Islamic Republic and the six major world powers, hoping that a new round of negotiations will progress and lead to results.