- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
"Georgian Dream - Democratic Georgia" has submitted documents for registration2012-04-28 17:37
As reported by the NewsGeorgia, opposition party "Georgian Dream - Democratic Georgia", founded by the billionaire Bidzina Ivanishvili, has submitted all the necessary documents for legal registration to the Ministry of Justice. This statement was published on the businessman's page on Facebook.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the opposition organization, the necessary legal procedures for registration of the party are met, and the Ministry of Justice has one month for taking decision.
"We have submitted all necessary documents, starting from the charter party and ending with the signatures of supporters. There are no grounds for refusal", Manana Kobakhidze, the chairman of the party, said.
Recall, the constituent congress of the opposition party "Georgian Dream - Democratic Georgia", founded by billionaire Bidzina Ivanishvili, was held on Saturday. 1.1 thousand delegates elected the party lawyer Manana Kobakhidze its Chairman. According to her, she "will head the party as long as its founder would not be able to take the reins in his hands".