- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian delegation departed for Geneva2009-02-16 11:25
Today, at dawn the delegation of Georgia departed for Geneva, where on February 17th - 18th another round of consultations on the conflict on Caucasus results will be held.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The delegation is headed by Giga Bokeria, the Deputy Foreign Minister and also includes the heads of the "alternative governments" of Abkhazia and South Ossetia: Malkhaz Akishbaya and Dimitri Sanakoyev respectively.
The agenda of the meeting includes: results of the August 2008 events, territorial issues in the conflict area, prospective of negotiations resumption.
Tbilisi hopes for a constructive dialog with the Russian side, as well as with the representatives of Abkhazia and South Ossetia.
The UN, OSCE and the EU delegations will participate in the negotiations in Geneva.