- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Parliament of Georgia moved to Kutaisi to return Abkhazia2012-05-03 14:18
As reported by the IA Regnum, he stressed that the political forces that oppose the move of the country's parliament in Kutaisi, "directly serve the enemy".gt-en-newsitem-inside
Moreover, Saakashvili said that "enemy can easily manage the whole Caucasus from this one street of Tbilisi (apparently, Saakashvili meant Rustaveli Avenue in Tbilisi, where Georgian parliament is now - Ed.)".
"Georgia, as well as the whole Caucasus, is being managed from this one street. Those who sat there, did not care of Tbilisi, as well as of the rest of Georgia, so that's why they could so easily divide our country", the edition quoted Saakashvili. According to him, in Soviet times, Georgia's controll over Abkhazia was illusive, and the whole Western Georgia.
He stressed that the desire to turn Kutaisi into the second capital of Georgia will provide a basis for beginning to regain full control over the whole Western Georgia. "We must return Abkhazia from Kutaisi, like we returned Adjara in previous years. This is our geopolitics", the President of Georgia said.