- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi counts on revision of the visa system between Georgia and Ukraine2009-02-16 15:12
Tbilisi hopes for revision of the visa system between Georgia and Ukraine - Trend News.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Ukraine's relevant statement was motivated by crimogenic situation in the country, but we do not think the situation is so critical that necessitated reconsidering a visa regime between the countries,"said Davit Jagalania, the Deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia.
He expressed hope for solution of the issue. "We will hold consultations with Ukraine. We hope the situation will be settled after the meeting", Jagalania underlined.
Let us remind that the Interior Ministry of Ukraine urges the authority to establish visa regime with Georgia and Moldova.
According to Yuri Lutsenko, the Interior Minister of Ukraine, it is necessary to put an end to ethnic criminal groupings in the country.