- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
European Parliament monitors the pre-election situation in Georgia2012-05-03 17:47
As reported by the Trend, according to the co-chair of the parliamentary commission Georgia-EU Milan Tsarbnoh, European Parliament is closely monitoring the pre-election situation in Georgia and political situation in the country.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Meeting of the commission, which worked behind closed doors during two days, finished on Thursday in Tbilisi.
"We've held meetings with representatives of the ruling party and opposition parties and received detailed information to be presented to the European Parliament. We are closely monitoring the pre-election situation and we will actively monitor the situation in the future", Tsarbnoh said.
At the same time, he noted that the EU was ready to cooperate and assist Georgia, but the "bright future" of the country is the matter of responsibility of citizens of Georgia, the edition reported. Tsarbnoh stressed that Georgia's priority issues are the protection of human rights, fair trial and a fair and honest elections.