- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Interior Ministry: Terrorist attack prevented in Zugdidi2012-05-04 14:48
May 4, law enforcement officers of Georgia arrested an accused of the bombing at the District Prosecutor's Office in the town of Zugdidi (Samegrelo region, Western Georgia). This was reported by the News-Georgia referring to the chief of staff of the Georgian Interior Ministry Shota Khizanishvili.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We have detained a man who had brought an explosive substance from the territory of Abkhazia. He was arrested not far from the District Prosecutor's Office in Zugdidi, where an explosive device was installed", Khizanishvili said.
According to the GHN, an explosive device was found last night. A team of rescuers was called at the spot and defused an explosive device.
As the Komsomolskaya Pravda added, the Department of Constitutional Security of Georgia is carrying out investigation on this case, said in a report published on the official website of the Georgian Ministry of Internal Affairs.