- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Abkhazia demands to replace the head of the EU mission in Georgia2012-05-05 14:45
As reported by the VZGLIAD, Abkhazia's position on the need to replace the Head of the European Union Observer Mission in Georgia Andrzej Tyszkiewicz is "final and unalterable", deputy foreign minister of Abkhazia Irakli Khintba stated.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Khintba, Abkhazia "will not tolerate neglect, and sometimes even an abusive attitude". At the same time, Abkhazia is ready to continue dialogue within the Geneva talks. Khintba stressed that Abkhazia's position did not apply to the entire mission, but only to its leader.
"Saakashvili has no resource to agree with the Abkhazians and Ossetians, that's why he's looking for someone to blame", Irakli Alasania said.
He also stated that Saakashvili had personally ordered to create the illegal structures in western Georgia, the edition reported.
At the same time, official Tbilisi has accused Moscow of organizing and supporting Abkhazia's demarche.