- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Alla Dzhioeva may become deputy prime minister of South Ossetia2012-05-05 15:35
As reported by the Gazeta.ru, a trustee of the president Leonid Tibilova Alan Pliev told the edition the South Ossetian parliament may appoint opposition leader Alla Dzhioeva deputy prime minister of Social Affairs in the new government. At the same time, Dzhioeva has found it difficult to estimate the probability of her appointment.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I can say that a few days ago, my people spoke to the president Tibilov about my appointment to the post of deputy prime minister of Social Affairs. I can't say this issue may be resolved today. Prime minister of the Republic is not in the country now. Rather, this is the question of tomorrow", Dzhioeva told the edition.
Earlier, Dzhioeva stated her readiness to enter the government of South Ossetia, if the rate of the new president's politics does not differ from her political beliefs.
Recall, late April, it was reported that Rostislav Khugaev, the owner of Samara construction company and the head of the local Ossetian diaspora, was appointed the acting prime minister of South Ossetia.