- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Azeri FM: Non-Aligned Movement has agreed on Nagorno-Karabakh2012-05-10 12:20
According to the Azeri Foreign Ministry Spokesman Elman Abdullayev, May 9, Non-Aligned Movement noted the need to resolve the Armenian-Azerbaijani conflict over Nagorno-Karabakh conflict on the basis of the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Azerbaijan, the IA Regnum reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The fact that the movement, which includes 120 countries, has adopted such a document, indicates that Azerbaijan has a fair position on the Nagorno-Karabakh, Abdullaev believes.
Azeri Foreign Ministry Spokesman added that according to one of the paragraphs of the document confirmed that the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict poses a threat to stability and security in the region, the edition reported.
Recall, Azerbaijan became a member of the Non-Aligned Movement May 2011. The NAM is the second largest political international organization after the United Nations. It includes 118 states. Another 20 countries have observer status.