- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia expects to enter Chinese market2012-05-10 13:05
Georgian businessmen have got the opportunity to participate in the international exhibition "China-Eurasia", to be held on September 1 in Urumqi, the Trend reported. Delegation from Chinese Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region arrived in Tbilisi in order to promote the exhibition and meeting with Georgian businessmen.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The introductory business was attended by about 100 entrepreneurs. "Today's information meeting is devoted to the international exhibition China-Eurasia. We want to inform the Georgian businessmen and companies that they have the opportunity to take part in it in order to establish contacts with potential partners and deepen the cooperation with Chinese companies", the delegation member Su Guanbin said.
According to the President of the Chamber of Commerce of Georgia Kakha Baindurashvili, Chinese market is very important for the Georgian products and they should do everything to get on it.
In turn, China's ambassador to Georgia Chyanfu Chen said that trade and economic relations between Georgia and China should be expanded, which can be achieved by bilateral meetings, the edition reported. This is the purpose of Chinese delegation in Georgia, he said. "The Chinese delegation arrived in Georgia in order to reaffirm the importance of the Georgian-Chinese economic relations, as well as to raise interest to China through this exhibition", the Ambassador said.