- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetian opposition goes to power2012-05-10 13:59
As reported by the Kommersant, South Ossetian opposition leaders Alla Dzhioeva and Anatoly Barankevich will take important positions in the new government of the Republic: Ms. Dzhioeva was offered a vice-premier in charge of social services, culture and medicine, and Mr. Barankevich - post of the head of the government apparatus.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In addition, one of the closest associates of Mrs. Dzhioeva Rodion Siukaev should take place the Minister of Health; and an activist of oppositionist's headquarters Jamal Dzhigkaev will become the head of the Leninogorsk district.
The appointments have no official confirmation so far. Alla Dzhioeva hasn't denied such developments. "We're conducting consultations, results of which will be announced later", she told the edition.
However, according to the edition's sources in the leadership of South Ossetia, the decision is already taken, and the new appointments will be announced after May 14 - when the parliament must approve the new prime minister.