- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Two bombings in Damascus took 40 lives2012-05-10 14:47
As reported by the Polit.ru, according to recent data, over 40 people became the victims of two explosions in the Syrian capital Damascus, 170 people were injured.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Explosive devices detonated close to the highway leading to Damascus International Airport. Then the shooting began. The aim of the terrorist act was the building of Syrian intelligence.
It was also reported that the explosions occurred at 7:50 a.m., when the industrial and office workers went to work; students also went to school at that time, the edition reported.
Recall, in Syria, clashes between government forces and the opposition are continuing for more than a year; 9000 people became victims of armed clashes, according to the UN. At the moment, the parties are maintaining a truce, on which Damascus has agreed within requirements of the UN.
The UN Security Council voted to send 300 observers who joined the group of 11 people who arrived earlier to Syria. The organization will monitor the preservation of a truce during 90 days.