- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Abkhazian Security Council denies reports of Russian security services2012-05-11 13:43
As reported by the IA Regnum, Abkhazian Security Service denies information, widespread by the National Antiterrorist Committee (NAC) of Russia on May 10, about the fact that the found caches of weapons in Abkhazia were to be used to carry out terrorist attacks during the Olympics in Sochi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Abkhaz Security Council, the cache with the weapon was used by extremists to fight for power in Abkhazia. As for possible terrorist attacks during the Olympics in Sochi, then, according to a source from the Security Council of Abkhazia, "this assumption is being checked, but it is too early to speak about the results", the edition reported.
Recall, May 4-5, 2012, as a result of joint action of the State Security Service of Abkhazia, the Russian FSB and Ministry of Internal Affairs of Abkhazia, Gitsba Rustan Raufovich - the head of the organization that calls itself the Abkhazian Jamaat" - was arrested in the Gudauta district. It is established that the organization is a branch of the banned international terrorist organization "Caucasus Emirate". As a result of a special operation in the place of residence of the detainee in the village of Duripsh, there were found caches with weapons, ammunition and explosives.