- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The EU allocates Georgia 190 million euro for the motorway "West-East"2012-05-12 12:13
As reported by the IA Regnum, the European Investment Bank and the European Union fund the project of construction and rehabilitation of the motorway "West-East" in Georgia. According to Georgian Ministry of Finance, the Government of Georgia signed the relevant agreement with the EIB and the EU in Tbilisi on May 11.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Under the agreement with the EIB, Georgia will receive a long-term soft loan of 170 million euros; under the agreement with the EU - a grant under the Neighbourhood Policy in the amount of 20 million euros. From the Georgian side the agreement was signed by the Minister of Finance Dmitry Gvindadze and Minister of Regional Development and Infrastructure Ramaz Nikolaishvili. From the European Investment Bank the document was signed by the Vice-President Wilhelm Molterer; from the European Union - by the head of the EU in Georgia, Philip Dimitrov.
The project of the motorway "West-East" provides construction of a new quad-speed highway of 52 km on the part Samtredia-Grigoleti and rehabilitation of the part Grigoleti-Kobuleti length of 16 km.