- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU prolonged the mandate of its special representative in Georgia2009-02-17 12:15
The EU Council of Ministers decided to prolong mandates to Pierre Morel, its special representative on Georgian-South Ossetian conflict settlement and Peter Feith, his counterpart in Kosovo.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the EU Council source, Morel will perform his duties of the special representative up to August 31st 2009, Feith- up to February 28th 2010. - RIA Novosti.
Besides, Morel will have his parallel mandate of the EU special representative in central Asia up to February 28th 2010.
Morel was appointed the EU special representative on crisis in Georgia settlement in September 2008, Feith started his work in February 2008.
The EU Council of Ministers also prolonged the mandate of peter Semneby, the British diplomat and the EU special representative in South Caucasus.