- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Putin promised Russia's assistance in stabilizing the situation in South Ossetia2012-05-12 15:30
As reported by the RIA Novosti, Russian President Vladimir Putin expected stabilization of the situation in South Ossetia and promised Russia's assistance to help the country.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We all know what preceded your election. I hope very much the things will improve. In the country there are a lot of economic problems, social problems", Putin said, opening talks with President of South Ossetia Leonid Tibilov.
"Russia has almost been close to South Ossetia in the most difficult moments of modern history of the Ossetian people, and we will be close in peaceful days, in conditions of the need to accelerate economic recovery and social development", the edition led the words of the Russian president.
Tibilov became president of South Ossetia on April 19. He won presidency in the second round of the elections. Results of the first round of the elections, won by the opposition candidate Alla Dzhioeva, according to recent unpublished data, were recognized invalid due to the violations.