- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Armenian Foreign Minister met with the OSCE Minsk Group co-chairs2012-05-12 16:27
As reported by the Trend, May 12, Armenian Foreign Minister Edward Nalbandian held a meeting with the OSCE Minsk Group co-chairs on Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, Robert Bradtke (USA), Igor Popov (Russia) and Jacques Faure (France), as well as the personal representative of the OSCE Chairman, Ambassador Andrzej Kasprzyk. The co-chairs arrived in Yerevan within the framework of their regional visit.gt-en-newsitem-inside
During the meeting, the parties have touched the implementation of the agreements reflected in the joint declaration of Presidents of Russia, Armenia and Azerbaijan, adopted on January 23, in Sochi. In particular, it was connected to the establishment of a mechanism to investigate incidents.
Recall, conflict between the two South Caucasus countries began in 1988 when Armenia made territorial claims against Azerbaijan. May 1994, the parties reached a cease-fire. Peaceful negotiations are currently being held under the auspices of the OSCE Minsk Group while Russia, France and the U.S. are its co-chairs.