- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Armenian CEC: Five parties and one bloc have passed into the parliament2012-05-14 12:21
As reported by the NewsArmenia, Armenia's Central Election Commission on Sunday has summed up the results of parliamentary elections on May 6, according to which five parties and one party bloc passed into the newly elected National Assembly.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Landslide victory in the elections was won by the ruling Republican Party, which has gained 44.02% of the vote (664,440 votes), the second largest coalition party the Prosperous Armenia won second place with 30.12% (454 673), the opposition party bloc Armenian National Congress took the third place with 7.08% (106 903).
Five percent barrier to was overcome by the opposition parties the Heritage (5.76% or 86,998 votes) and ARF (5.67% or 85,550 votes), as well as the coalition party the Country of Law, which has scored 5.51% or 83,123 votes.
Recall, parliamentary elections in Armenia were held on May 2012. Previous elections were held in 2007. That time, the ruling Republican Party won elections, having formed a coalition with several parties.