- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Alasania to announce the establishment of a new alliance in the end of the week2009-02-17 15:36
Irakli Alasania, who joined opposition, plans to make an announcement on establishment of a new alliance with other political forces in the end of the week - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
When asked, whether he can head the united opposition union, Alasania noted that at the present moment there is a need not for the leader but for the union itself.
"At the present stage to single out the leader is not that important, the main thing is to unite the political forces. And there are some practical prerequisites for it already", he noted.
Yesterday Alasania introduced his political team to the press. Its backbone are the ex-diplomats, previously headed Georgian diplomatic missions in various countries.
Alasania stated that he starts a campaign aimed to achieve early presidential and parliamentary elections by the means of the Constitution.