- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia’s integration into NATO is postponed2009-02-17 16:09
Nino Burjanadze, the leader of the opposition Democratic Movement- For United Georgia stated that Georgia' s integration into NATO is postponed indefinitely.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"All my meetings with foreign politicians indicate that Georgia's accession to NATO is postponed indefinitely," Burjanadze told after the meeting with NATO Special Representative, Robert Simmons.
According to Burjanadze, "Georgia had a chance to enter NATO, but serious obstacles arose after the August war," she said. - Interfax.