- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
OSCE Chairperson and US Secretary of State to discuss situation on Caucasus2009-02-18 10:07
On February 25th the meeting of Greek Foreign Minister, Dora Bakoyannis and the US Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, will be held.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In particular, the situation on Caucasus will be under consideration, stated Yorgos Kutsumakos, the Greek Foreign Ministry spokesman - RIA Novosti.
Issues of common interest will be considered at the US meetings of Dora Bakoyannis , among them international and regional topics like the Middle East, Caucasus and a number of topics of priority for Greece: the situation on Balkans, relations with turkey, the Cyprus issue, the spokesman said.
In the course of the visit to the USA (beginning on February 22nd ) Bakoyannis is expected to hold meetings with the leaders of the Helsinki Group, representatives of the US Senate and US Congress.
Let us remind that the Foreign minister of Greece, being OSCE Chairperson, claimed normalization of the situation on Caucasus one of the priorities of her work. Besides, Greece helped to achieve resumption of gas supplies to South Ossetia via Georgian territory. OSCE Chairperson hailed the agreement of Russia for prolongation of this organization monitors' presence in the territory of Georgia up to June 2009.