- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Abkhazian MIA accuses Georgian secret services of the attack on police officers2012-05-29 15:33
Investigators of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Abkhazia regard the killing of three people in a rural cafe "Zolushka" (Cinderella) as another subversive-terrorist act by special services of Georgia, press service of the republican Ministry of Internal Affairs stated on Tuesday.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the press service of the Abkhazian MIA, before the armed attack in the cafe the criminals seized a taxi, tied up the driver and threw him in the trunk with a gag in his mouth, the VZGLIAD reported.
After the shooting in the cafe they disappeared on the same car and left it on the outskirts of the city near the village of Gali Mahundzhiya.
According to him, what happened in the cafe's "Cinderella," the Interior Ministry regards as another subversive-terrorist act committed by the Georgian special services.
According to the edition, previously the Republican prosecutor's office stated the two Abkhaz police officers and one civilian had been killed as a result of a shooting in the cafe in Gali, Abkhazia.
The prosecutor's office of the Gali region instituted a criminal case under the Art. 99, part 2, subsection "a", "e" (the murder of two or more persons committed by dangerous method) and part 1 of Art. 217 - on the fact of illegal possession of firearms and ammunition.